Thursday, September 3, 2009

A problem-3 day noveling contest

Saturday is the first day for the 3 day noveling contest. I know what I'm to write about, but I still have a problem. I'll be busy almost all day Monday, and almost all day Sunday. Plus, I was invited by a friend to go with her youthgroup on a hiking trip. I said yes, forgetting about Saturday and how important it is. It's pretty much my only writing day.

If I do go I think I'll be gone most of the day, and then I won't get too much writing done, But I love hiking. If I stay home and write, I know I'll regret not going hiking.

Uhhhg....I don't know what to do.

But on a much happier and better note, I'm excited with the idea I chose to write about. Here it is: There is another dimension, in which everything impossible here is possible there.

What I like about this is that when I'm desperate I can just throw in some wacky character, or something impossible. I already have a character, and the way to get to this dimension.

The character is a robot with a round head and body; furry ears; springs for the neck, arms and legs; its right hand is on the left side of its body and its left hand is on the right side of its body; and it has eyes on the fingertips of its right hand. I don't know what his name is except that it is preceded by 'Mr.'.

The way to get into the dimension you'll find out when you read it.

If I don't do well with this contest, then I'll probably just use it for nano.

Oh, and one more thing, Don't you dare take this idea. I probably shouldn't even have it on here.

1 comment:

  1. :P

    The fact is, that everything impossible in this dimension is impossible for a reason. You'd have to completely change the rules of 'earth' to make this other dimension remotely plausible. Gravity is lessened, you know, concrete things like that tossed out the window or completely messed up. Which brings to mind Heroes, for some reason.

    But that's just my inner editor talking. :) Keep writing!
    TeeO

    ReplyDelete