Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Coffee-pictures-another blog-depressing

I drank coffee this morning. I do it every day now. I could only drink about a cup a week before I started highschool. I found that if I wrote, or read a good book while I drank my coffee, or even just drank it I suppose, I became inspired to do anything, like write a thousand words for my current novel, or just do something I would normally have to force my self to do.

I still need to put more pictures of the fair on. I can't do it on my laptop, which I'm on right now, so you'll have to wait.

I was just reading a blog that I like to read. It's by a homeschooling mom, and sometimes interesting. But I have a problem with it. I get jealous by reading it, it seems like this family has it all figured out. And this is getting no where.

Also, I think I'm writing to many posts about my problems. I think it makes me sound depressing. Some of the comments are reassuring. So, I am going to try and stop writing about my woes. I also need to write not about experiences but also other things.

If you think I am sounding depressing just say so and don't write a long comment saying I'm not.

~Etch

2 comments:

  1. (I wonder who that last comment was directed at!)

    It's your blog.

    ~TeeO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really think it's depressing.

    ReplyDelete