Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My weekend

My weekend was very busy, and I've been wanting to give you a summary of it.


Saturday: We went to the Civil War re-enactment in Zoar, then I was at TeeO's Saturday and Sunday for her band competition and a parade. (It wasn't that boring, TeeO.)

Sunday: As I said, I was at Teeo's, but I also went to Holy Assumption, where I haven't been for about a year, and to the parade.

Monday: Of course, Shell. Much better than last week.

Tuesday: I ran. I had to cut the time in half, because it's hard for me right now. I was really supposed to run Monday.

That's pretty much it, though on Saturday Regina Spektor's new CD, Far, that I ordered from ebay, arrived. Unfortunately, I wasn't there to welcome it, but oh, well. The best thing about it is that it has two bonus tracks, not one as I originally thought, and a DVD with four music videos. Sigh. It's amazing. The two bonus tracks, Time is all around, and The sword and the pen, are great songs. I could go on forever talking about this CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment