I meant to post this yesterday but we had to harvest corn and squash. Pineapple didn't join us because of Silver-wings, the dance-choir at Fairless.
I wish I brought a camera with me.
I was able to catch some bugs for a biology project, a big grasshopper and another bug that I don't know the name of.
Then we made sauerkraut last night.
Today we started our second co-op, called Legacy. Some people who to Shell go there, but only like two. We have a drama class, which I actually like (:P), probkem solving, and gym. just about everyone gave up on the problem we had to do for the problem solving class
One more thing: there is actually another chance to go to school, though only a little one, like a fifty percent chance. The other band director wants me in and the choir director is very desperate for guys in choir.
I want to write more, and not just have this post like a journal, but I don't know what to say.
I'm going to be praying that you get into band and choir because I really think you'd enjoy it and that it would be a good experience for you. <3
ReplyDelete