Bad news. Band and choir won't work out after all. Mom checked it out on the internet I think, and it goes against the school's policy to let a home-schooler take classes. I'm not sure about all of the small details, but that's basically it. I'll probably be too busy anyway, spending three periods at the school.
I'm not super bummed or anything.
I usually see other blogs that have a list of what they love at the moment they're writing or something, so I thought I'd do something similar.
Things about school so far:
1. My grammar book has a fish on it.
2. The erasers on our pencils don't work
3. I think I have more breaks than I did last year
4. I have a DVD for math
5. The day feels longer now
6. I'm reading Great Expectations for English
7. I picked the copy Mom wanted :P
8. I'll be doing French with the Rosetta Stone program
9 I don't have a crate anymore, like we usually do, I have a shelf now
10. I don't have a lot of time in the morning to drink coffee and read
Why can't homeschoolers take classes in public schools. That's rediculous.
ReplyDelete