Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Once again, I am having picture problems. So, I decided that I will put in one picture at a time for now. I'm not much of a computer person and it's easier for me

School begins next Monday. Well, at least co-op starts. we're not completely ready, so we'll just slowly tag along and maybe sometime after Labor day we'll be ready.

As a homeschooler I'm always excited about school starting. Whenever a package comes in the mail, and it has our new text books, all of us kids look through the new books and can't wait to start them. Then several weeks later, we hate them. This is why you should never judge a book by its cover.

On another note: Mom found out it's easier to make money at home. She doesn't like going to the farmer's market, paying to set up, and not making to much money. Added to that is getting up early to get ready for the farmer's market, and me staying home to babysit the younger kids every Saturday morning. Well today she made over $20 by staying at home, and selling eggs and some produce to several people who came by.



This is Stanley the flea-ridden kitten.

No comments:

Post a Comment