It's late. I can't figure out how to put pictures onto here. I need to go to bed. So I'll write about the party we hosted last night. The farm pictures can wait for tomorrow.
It was a party for a friend who was leaving for college this week. We had some families over, lots of food, and yummy iced tea. We played way too many games of blokus, and I drank too much iced tea (so much in fact that I couldn't go to sleep until 3 a.m. - it's caffeinated). Plus I was able to talk to a friend, who I barely see at all, for a long time about books and novel writing, which are my favorite subjects. It was a nice night and tonight should be also, aside from the fact that I have to be in bed in two minutes.
~Etch
No comments:
Post a Comment