Saturday, August 29, 2009

No Title

There doesn't seem to be much going on now. I mostly like writing about all the big things happening around here.

But there is good news!

Next weekend is the 3-day-noveling-contest. Please join me. I'm the only person I know who's doing it for sure. Please, please, please do it. Here's the link:

http://www.3daynovel.com/index.html.

If you don't wanna do that, then please attempt doing and winning NaNoWriMo. Thank you.

Oh, and also, I might not actually be in marching band. It's pay-to-play, and Mom's not so sure about it, so I think I'll do concert band, take some lessons for percussion for marching band, and do that next year. I don't know when I'll start going to Fairless, but hopefully it will be soon. We just need permission and some other confusing things.

By the way, I was just on the NaNoWriMo site, and they have a bunch of other challenges, and here are some interesting ones:

http://www.nablopomo.com/

http://www.lacunae.com/nasoalmo/

http://www.digitalmidnight.net/

1 comment:

  1. I'm in for 3DN, if not officially, and definitely interested in NaBloPoMo.

    ALL RIGHT! Pay-to-play is a pain, but at least you're getting into the "bunch of people play music together" mindset somehow. But, really? Percussion? How interesting! That's the one instrument I wouldn't have pinned on you. Drummers are usually highly ADD and LOUD.

    Good on you! Keep me updated.

    TeeO

    ReplyDelete