A blog where I ramble pointlessly about my life
YOUR READING "CATCHING FIRE!" YOUR READ "CATCHING FIRE!"that was the book that i was so wrapped in that one time that i didnt do ANYTHING but read it! it is so amazing i would recommend it to all! YEAH!the next ones not time september (sobs)- 1 of Teeos siblings
If you're who I think you are, then I thought that you hated that book.
DO NOT! HAHA! LOL!the sibling that starts with J! LOL!
I'm pretty much dancing with glee over here. Only about five hundred months until the next book comes out, am I right?
YOUR READING "CATCHING FIRE!" YOUR READ "CATCHING FIRE!"
ReplyDeletethat was the book that i was so wrapped in that one time that i didnt do ANYTHING but read it! it is so amazing i would recommend it to all! YEAH!
the next ones not time september (sobs)
- 1 of Teeos siblings
If you're who I think you are, then I thought that you hated that book.
ReplyDeleteDO NOT! HAHA! LOL!
ReplyDeletethe sibling that starts with J! LOL!
I'm pretty much dancing with glee over here. Only about five hundred months until the next book comes out, am I right?
ReplyDelete