Wednesday, January 27, 2010

an act of rebellion

Last Monday I started the next art project. We have to copy a black and white image by either stippling, cross-hatching or writing. I chose to write it because I did a similar project last year with stippling.

My art teacher suggested I write about what the picture reminds of. It's a picture of a field with a fence receding in the distance, a huge, open sky, and blobs of trees in the background. And so I started in one of the darkest corners and wrote things like big, open, God, life, everything layering the words to make the right shade.

Then, half way through class I thought of writing about myself, mt feeling and emotions about Shell.

Yesterday I it occurred to me to write letters to the people at Shell who I want to hang out with. Secret letters through I which I will reveal ALL. I also wrote letters the the people who are being nice to me and actually talking and hanging out with me.

So yeah, this is a horrible post, and I'm just trying to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment