Wednesday, January 6, 2010

:(



Today is Theophany, meaning no school, a Divine Liturgy at 9am, blessing the Tuscawaras river, and then having lunch at a little restaurant beside the river.

Next month is February, meaning FAWM, and a basketball tournament.

Yes, our church has started a basketball team, mostly younger kids. I'm not very good, I haven't played on a basketball team for years, and I'm the tallest player, and probably one of the most important players. I would feel better if two other guys I know would join. I think one is, but I'm not sure about the other.

I think it would be generally all right, but we're playing against Holy Trinity, and something about playing against another church intimidates me.

I'm trying not to worry about it too much, but we;ve been practicing for about a month.

I think I might get a good song out of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment