Thursday, October 15, 2009

A new blog idea

Today our mail man gave us a big paper bag of magazines that he and his wife don't need. Most of them were farming magazines, but I pulled out the ones I wanted: a Martha Stewart, a Coastal living, Country living I think it was, and a couple others that had anything to do with interior decorating or architecture. (I know, my interests are odd.)

Anyway, looking at some of the magazines when I should have been doing biology made me think of an idea for another blog. At first I considered just doing it here, and maybe I might, but it's topic doesn't have much to do with this blog. I planned a little of it, and it would be about what I plan to do when I'm in college and beyond. I would either call it "When I grow up" or "Bucket list".

In it I would write about what occupation(s) I'm interested in; where I want to live; and anything else related to the subject.

But I still have to talk to Mom about it.

I was going to write something else but it escaped from my head and was gone before I could get a good grip on it.

1 comment: