Saturday, March 13, 2010

an un-edited post

I meant to blog, like, everyday this past week, but it obviously didn't happen. I had a blog planned about how life is an adventure, which I wanted write on Monday. But since it's almost been a week, that post has probably lost its effect.

And that's a thing I don't like about myself: I plan on something, asking a question, and having a blog entry in mind, but when I sit down to write that entry, or go to someone to ask them the question, my mind goes blank. I can think of almost nothing to write about or say.


But, then I did realize, about a minute ago, I can say something. (I know horrible timing, right? There's something about myself I'm not too fond of, either.)

But anyway, yesterday was the beginning of the other co-op we go to called Legacy. I didn't go.

Do you know of that wonderful thing called "homework"?

Yup.

Ever since we took a break from Legacy about a month ago, I realized how much extra time I got to do school on Fridays. Now I value that time. I'd die if I didn't stay home. I mean, yeah, it's only about three of four extra hours, and with my slowness (another evil trait) four hours doesn't get much done. Especially when I'm behind.

But when homework grows and keeps growing I NEED a Friday morning. Like really.

5 comments:

  1. hm... Friday is a great thing. When I left Legacy I noticed the same thing. It is VERY nice to have the last day to do ANYTHING.

    I miss Legacy... :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Etch,
    Please do not take after yours truly and start pointing out your flaws. (great or small)
    It only results in self destruction
    Plus you're a good person and your really nice and smart and all that
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. But pointing out my flaws is, like, all I have to blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahahaha! That made me laugh (inside)
    You should talk about the beautiful weather we're having :P
    It is supposed to be really nice today :)(tuesday)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally should!

    Okay, y'all probably know what my next post will be about, but, oh well.

    ReplyDelete