A blog where I ramble pointlessly about my life
YAAAAAAAAH! I wanna see that SOOOO bad! Alice has always had a place in my heart and I love Tim Burton... And I REALLY love Johnny Depp!<.< >_>I wanna see it in 3D!
Me too.
I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE TOOOOOO!!!!
I hear (from my friend) that it's not UBER good... (CRIES)
Well maybe his/her expectations were too high. Quickly lower your expectations before you see it so that it WILL be uber good :)
I saw some clips over my sissy's shoulder! IT LOOKS TO AMAZING FOR WORDS! OMGOMGOMG!
YAAAAAAAAH! I wanna see that SOOOO bad! Alice has always had a place in my heart and I love Tim Burton... And I REALLY love Johnny Depp!
ReplyDelete<.<
>_>
I wanna see it in 3D!
Me too.
ReplyDeleteI WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE TOOOOOO!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hear (from my friend) that it's not UBER good... (CRIES)
ReplyDeleteWell maybe his/her expectations were too high. Quickly lower your expectations before you see it so that it WILL be uber good :)
ReplyDeleteI saw some clips over my sissy's shoulder! IT LOOKS TO AMAZING FOR WORDS! OMGOMGOMG!
ReplyDelete