I have survived another Monday. And this one was worse, let me tell you. I had to give a speech, the topic: something I can do with a plastic knife that does not involve food. Everyone in the class had to dress up, and there were extra people, adults, kids without a class, who watched us.
But actually I was super nervous until about a minute before I had to give my speech. I practiced Sunday night and early this morning. And I was confident, more so than I thought. I knew that it was pretty stupid and there would be other ones better than mine, But I was confident nonetheless.
And the funny thing was that, when I woke up at two a.m. and couldn't go to sleep, I was getting more and more nervous. And I started reciting my speech to myself, and everything felt better.
Oh, and my speech was about using a plastic knife as an extender, basically using it to reach things that are too far to reach.
lol! you are so funny! hope you got a good grade!
ReplyDelete