Monday, February 1, 2010

so it begins...

I don't want to blog. I don't want to do homework. I don't want to read. I don't want to do anything - including FAWM.

Yesterday, before I started studying for an evil science test, it hit me that the following day, today, was the first of February, the beginning of FAWM. And I had hardly prepared.

Yes I had come up with ideas for songs, and I did learn a bit of the ukulele, but not as much as I would have liked.

So I don't expect to make it through February and write 14 songs. I will write as many as I can, but I'm thinking I'll end up writing songs throughout the year, slowly but surely, as well as writing in general, homework, going to church and living my little, innocent, stupid life.

So sorry MJ (TeeO's sister), if I don't make it through. Maybe I'll do NaSoAlMo. But I hope you will write all 14 songs, and write them well, and do it all in the coming month.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I LOVE MY NAME! lol! your the best!

    im gonna try but its looking like it might not happen. im alot busier then i thought i woudl be... so well see! i dont think i wanna write the beat. so ill do it MY way and only to the words!

    lol...mj..hehe...PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete