CAUTION! THE FOLLOWING IS UN-EDITED!
I like to be up at 6 a.m. at the latest and proceed to read and enjoy a cup of coffee for the next hour. The next two hours are spent doing chores, eating breakfast, saying prayers and other such things. School tries to start at around nine and goes till noon, at which point I read, eat, try to get on the computer (noon is mom's computer time, one of many). school starts back at one and continues until 3:30 or four.
Since it's spring everyone heads out around four to work till supper, which is usually around six or seven. Then come dishes, which can last an hour at the latest. By that time I'm pooped, and hop on the computer, if possible, and ignore my blog, and hang out on my new favorite blog.
Next could be a movie, a shower, homework, a book, bed or several combined depending on the day.
Then I sleep.
(Also Ent, about the e-mail that I still haven't answered, I'm planning to once summer is here and school is over. I'm sorry, I feel really busy at the moment.
Oh....whew...I was afraid you were mad at me or something :(. Anywho glad you are back on here :)
ReplyDeleteI SHALL try to blog more often.
ReplyDelete