Wednesday, December 16, 2009

back

I am now left handed - for the time being at least.

Why?

Because on Monday I went roller skating with a friend from Shell, and what happened? Someone skated into me at full speed, turning a corner. My hands shot out to stop him, but we collided any way, and my right wrist bent back.

I could barely move it and I felt like I was going to puke.

Later I put a wrist-thingie on, and wore it almost all day yesterday.

It was worse yesterday, and I got out of doing some school work, though not much. Today I seem to be able to type much better.

It's not swollen or blue, just sore, so Mom and I think it was sprained. It hurts to do just about anything, stretching my fingers back, turning my hand and arm both ways, probably bending the wrist, though I don't think I've tried that yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment